Ever wish you could go back and relive a moment in history? Wouldn’t it be nice to hear the sound of your first word or the voice of a long lost loved one? A wedding videographer can beautifully capture all the emotions of your wedding day and let you relive all the moments and music. The way his voice trembled during the vows or the way you squealed when he dipped you at the end of the first dance. Not only will you be able to relive that moment but you will be able to show those memories to your children and grandchildren. It will definitely be a part of the time capsule of your life.
Jessica Denzik from One Plus One Video is a local wedding videographer that uses the tiny moments throughout the day to build anticipation, excitement, and love in her videos. She advises couples to try to relax and enjoy the day! If you are having a great time, your video will reflect that feeling. Don’t worry about what the cameras are doing, just be yourself. Let the professionals take care of making sure the shots are fantastic. Your job is to stay in the moment and enjoy your time with your new spouse and your families. When interviewing videographers Jessica suggests asking these questions to see if their values match up with yours.
• Do you collect audio?
• Do you have any suggestions for the timeline?
• How can I make sure my video will be amazing?
Having captured hundreds of fantastic events Jessica knows the tricks to capturing the best video footage. She strongly believes without quality audio your video will not be as personal. It is the sound and movement that makes video so unique when telling your love story. She values that you have been looking forward to this day your entire life and will do whatever she can to make sure your day goes smoothly. You can find more about Jessica at www.oneplusonevideo.com.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
• SIGN-UP HERE to be on our email list and get EVERY part of the Unveiled series sent directly to your Inbox.
• CLICK HERE to auto-download a PDF of the information Jessica Denzik has offered about making your video the best it can be.
• CLICK HERE to go back to the first part of the Unveiled Series: Budgeting for a Fairy-Tale Wedding with Sharon Rumsey.
• CLICK HERE to discover why PhotoSculptor is the best choice for your wedding photography.